Who we are
What Information Do We Collect from You?
We collect different types of personal information, depending on the way you use our website:
- You can access our website anonymously without logging in or purchasing a product, in which case we will not ask you to provide us with any personal information.
- When you sign up for a free product and become a member of our website, we will ask you to provide us with certain personal information in order to create your account and enable you to use our website. This information will include, for example, your name, email address, job description, and the reason you chose to use our website.
- When you decide to purchase a product, we will require your payment and billing details in order to process your purchase. This is in addition to the personal information we normally require as part of the sign-up process.
We also collect some inferred data which is generated when you log in to our website (either as a free or paid product). This includes, for example, your IP address, the type of device you use to log in to our website, your browser type, and your operating system.
How Long Do We Keep this Information?
We keep your personal information for as long as you continue to be a subscribed user on our website, and until you indicate that you no longer wish to continue to use our website.
Cookies are small files that our website transfers to your computer, enabling Motionbite to recognize your browser and remember certain information about your browser and your login information (for example: what type of browser you used to log in to our website, the date and time you logged in to our website, your preferred browser language, etc.).
We store such cookies for a period of 10 days, after which such cookies are deleted.
Visit http://www.aboutcookies.org for a guide on how to control and delete cookies on a wide range of web browsers and operating systems.
The Reasons We Collect Your Data
The only reason we collect data from you is to make your Motionbite experience possible and successful for you. The information will only be used in the following situations:
We ask for your name to make it possible for you to create and maintain an account, so you can become a Motionbite user.
We collect your email address to keep you updated with operational news and information about our services and notify you about any significant changes or security updates. Motionbite will send you service-related announcements when it is necessary to do so. For example, we will send you an email if our service is temporarily suspended for maintenance. Generally, you may not opt-out of these communications, which are not promotional in nature. If you do not wish to receive them, you have the option to deactivate your account.
How Do We Protect Your Information?
Motionbite will store all user information in secure databases protected in a variety of industry-standard access controls to assist us in protecting your data. However, no company can fully eliminate security risks associated with the transmission of personal information through online transactions, and you do so at your own risk.
We offer the use of a secure server and implement various security measures to keep the safety of any personal information you submit to Motionbite. All sensitive information (like credit card details) is stored on secure servers that are managed by Motionbite and our service providers. After any transaction, your credit card details and financial information are immediately deleted from our servers.
Motionbite may also employ some safety procedures to help protect your information from loss, unauthorized access, alteration, or destruction.
Third Party Providers and Links
Occasionally, and at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party websites have separate and independent privacy policies and should be researched independently by anyone wishing to use their services. Although we are not responsible for the content and activities of such third-party websites, we do seek to protect the integrity of our website, and would thus welcome your feedback regarding such websites if you have any concerns you wish to share with us.
- We will send a notification to the email address you provided us with upon registration. In this notification, the new proposed changes will be explained so that you may provide us with your consent;
- Following the email notification, we will ask you to provide your consent to the new changes when you next log in to our website.